Data Protection Statement
The Data Protection Act 1998
The Data Protection Act 1998 (hereafter referred to as “The Act”) is a statutory act of the government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The Act defines what types of data are allowed to be collected, how they should be stored and what can and cannot be done with that information. In particular The Act states that personal data relating to individuals must be stored securely and only used for legitimate purposes.
We try to ensure that all of our pages meet the standards benchmarks set out below. If you find that a page does not comply with these standards, please contact us immediately and we will attempt to rectify the problem.
1. All pages comply at least with all the Priority 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
2. All pages validate as HTML.
3. All pages use structured, semantic markup. H1 tags are used for main titles, H2 tags for subtitles.
Images & Layout
All “content” images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout.
This site uses only relative span sizes, compatible with the user-specified “text size” option in visual browsers. If you are using Internet Explorer, for example, you can make your default text size larger under the View menu by selecting Text Size, Larger (or Largest).
If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
For more information about our commitment to website accessibility, please contact us.
Conditions of Use
The term “stephenphillips.co.uk” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
For more information about the use of our website, please contact us.
* We reserve the right to choose our agents and sales people, no reselling of our products or services may be carried out by third parties except with our express written permission to do so, no third parties shall be allowed to misrepresent, resell, or offer our products and services without our permission or at a higher than listed price. We offer fixed commission and rates for our agents, sales staff, and affiliates, and we expressly prohibit and disagree with the reselling and profiting of our services without our knowledge as it is against our sales policy.